1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased from Taniwha Rodworks, online or by any other means.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. You may cancel your order for a full refund prior to dispatch, contact us promptly as we dispatch orders as soon as we can.
4. You must contact us first if you wish to return an item and follow our instructions on the method to use, and on postal customs labelling (CN22 form). Rods or blanks must be returned in the protective tubing used for delivery, which will either be a purpose made rod tube that you purchased as part of the order, or a section of PVC pipe. Do NOT use cardboard tubing. If you have lost the tube we supplied, PVC pipe is available from hardware or plumbing supplies shops.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund within 14 days of receipt, excluding postage, provided that you notify us first.
6. Our returns policy excludes the following unless they are faulty: items custom-made, modified or otherwise personalised for you, or items ordered on your behalf that are not listed for sale in our on-line shop as part of our usual stock.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first to see if we can resolve any problem to your satisfaction.
8. Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not (and if not why not), and we will promptly credit your original method of payment. This may take a number of days to credit your account.
10. Where a refund is agreed we will refund the amount that you paid in £ sterling, whether or not the item price or currency exchange rate has changed. The amount you receive in your own currency may be slightly higher or lower, depending on the exchange rate on the date of refund.
11. If an item is returned from outside the UK because you or the addressee refused to pay the customs charges due, a 10% handling fee will be levied. We will refund you 90% of the goods value excluding delivery charges.