3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so you should check it regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Data we collect about you
4. We may collect the following information about you:
i) Your Name ii) Company Name iii) Telephone Number iv) Email Address v) Home address vi) Any postal addresses that you provide.
5. This information will be taken from you at the time that you make a purchase including through our online store, or make contact with us through this shop, by email or by social media.
5. How we handle your data
6. We use this information for the following reasons:
i) To process and deliver any orders you make, through our online shop or by other means
iii) For marketing our products and services to you from time to time (no more that twice a month), unless you choose to opt out.
iii) For our own market research to improve our products and services.
7. Your contact or personal details or order information will not be shared with anyone else.
8. We are committed to ensuring that the data you provide is handled securely and have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard your information. This shop has a SSL certificate.
9. Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help this website to analyse traffic and visitors and help our site respond to you as an individual.
10. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our site and analyse visitor behaviour through statistics.
Links to other websites
11. You may encounter a link to an external website page whilst visiting our online store or profile on this website. If the link is to a website that is operated by a third party you should know that we have no control over that website and as such cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your data or information you provide whilst visiting the site.
Controlling your information
12. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
13. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete then please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.